Foster A Dog
What Will I Need To Do?
We will ask you to tell us information about how your foster dog reacts in certain situations:
- Can the dog be left alone for a few hours?
- How does the dog behave in busy or noisy situations (such as the traffic in a town/city)?
- Will the dog walk nicely on a lead?
- Does the dog travel well in the car or public transport?
- How does the dog react to meeting small or other breed dogs, cats and children?
We will ask for regular updates and photos which will be shared online to help us find a forever home.
Support is always only a phone call away; we would rather know of any issues as soon as they occur so we can help to resolve them. On the rare occasion that a foster placement does not work out, the dog will be removed as soon as possible.